Sonntag, 10. März 2013

The first thing that i ever felt connected to...

...was music.



I don't see music as entertainment, to me it's an essential part of my life. Just like drawing. One of these passions wouldn't work without the other one. If i would go deaf, it would be just as bad as not being able to draw ever again. This may not seem like anything special, but it's a very personal piece for me. I tried to draw, well... a feeling more or less.

That feeling when I'm listening to a song for the first or the hundredth of time and I'm feeling that inspiration.
When i have the urge to draw something, it almost becomes a physical need.
It's like a flood that is washing over me, making me feel connected to someone, something and everything.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen